Terms and Conditions:
Competition rules of Hatfield Plaza Win a Birthday Party SMS Competition, March 2019.
This competition is undertaken by Word For Word Marketing (PTY) LTD (registration number: 1999/023658/07) on behalf of Hatfield Plaza (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“Rules”). The Rules will govern and apply to this competition. Please take note of and review these Rules. By your participation in the competition, you agree that these Rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition, the agents or advisors connected to the competition and the Promoter. These Rules can only be modified or amended by the Promoter, in its reasonable discretion, in a written revision of these rules posted on the Hatfield Plaza Facebook page or by way of any other official competition communication procedures, at the Promoter’s reasonable discretion, in order to reach as wide a participating audience as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the organisers.
- The competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18.
- No person who is a director, member, partner, employee, tenant or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate to a director, employee, tenant, agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate in this competition.
- No person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition is eligible to participate in this competition.
- The prize is a R2,000 News Café Hatfield Plaza voucher. Draw will take place 1 April 2019.
- The closing date for participation and entries is 31 March 2019.
Participants are only allowed to enter by following the link http://bit.ly/2FM42Zm and answering a few Hatfield Plaza related questions in order to randomly stand a chance to win the Hatfield Plaza News Café voucher.
- No late entries will be accepted. Participants can enter multiple times.
- USSD session charged at 20c per 20 seconds. Free minutes do not apply
- The winner will be chosen at random through the USSD entries received during the competition period.
- Contact 012 362 5842 for enquiries. Competition Terms & Conditions apply, found on Hatfield Plaza website.
- The winner of the voucher will randomly be drawn on 1 April 2019, and telephonically informed.
- The voucher winner must be able to collect the prize in person at Hatfield Plaza centre management office within 1 month from the draw date, or the prize will be forfeited to the next entrant drawn.
- Entrants need to answer the below question to enter the competition.
Tell us what your perfect BIRTHDAY GIFT would be?
Cellphone Number: (We require your cellphone number to contact you if you are a winner)
Do you want to be notified of SAVINGS & PROMOTIONS at Hatfield Plaza?
By entering the competition, entrants agree to the terms and conditions.
- Participants grant Hatfield Plaza permission to contact them with regards to special offers and promotions unless otherwise indicated.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Participants grant Hatfield Plaza to use their name and photographs for publicity purposes.
- Employees of Hatfield Plaza and their agents or any company associated with the competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and the participating sponsors.
- The Judge’s decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition constitutes an automatic indemnity to hold Hatfield Plaza responsible against any claim arising from information and/or communication.
- The participating sponsors shall not assume liability for any ambiguity, error, oversight or omission whether negligent or otherwise which may be committed by any employee of the participating sponsors, their agents or associates in respect of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time in the Promoter’s sole discretion and without any liability.
- If a participant contravenes these Rules, the participant may, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
- The Promoter, its directors, employees, agents, affiliates, advertising agencies, suppliers, consultants or advisors shall not be liable for any claim for any loss, damage or injury arising or suffered by any person entering this competition in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, personal injury or death, or any harm caused to any participant, or for damage, loss or destruction of any property of any participant arising from negligence by the Promoter, its directors, employees, agents, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, its suppliers, its consultants or advisors or theft or any other cause whatsoever.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern this competition.